Working closely with the people who use our products, we create solutions that are sensitive to their special needs. We call this intimate healthcare.
Our business includes Ostomy Care, Continence Care, Wound & Skin Care and, Urology Care. We operate globally and our organisation is about 11,000 people strong.
Marketing Automation Specialist
Having a digital understanding as a marketer today is crucial and will be even more so in the future. Coloplast is investing seriously in the digital space to meet the development, and we need you to help us meet our ambitions.
About the department
Digital Platforms team is located in Coloplast Business Centre (Szczecin, Poland) which is strongly connected to the Global Marketing Department at the headquarters (Humlebæk, Denmark).
When joining Coloplast, you will enter a truly global company that offers great opportunities and challenges.
About the job
As a Junior Marketing Automation Specialist you will be assisting the Marketing Automation Manager in executing Coloplast global marketing automation strategy. You will be supporting countries that we are working with in setting-up their e-mail campaigns in Oracle Eloqua.
Together with a very energetic and ambitious team you will work on helping driving digital excellence on our Consumer Journey.
Some of your responsibilities will be:
- Support in marketing automation campaigns execution in Oracle Eloqua
- Coordinate activities around both global and local campaigns activation (materials, translations, communication etc.),.
- Assist both Marketing Automation Specialist and Subs in:
building e-mails, landing pages and forms by acting as an e-mail design editor support, running A/B testing, developing existing and setting up new e-mail flows, segmenting and uploading the data, activating campaigns.
- Help running monthly performance reporting
- Monitor, analyse and optimize e-mail campaigns,
- Act as a frontline support for the countries that you’ll be working with regarding Oracle Eloqua,
About the qualifications
We believe that the ideal candidate for this role will be a mature, curious, pro-active and goal orientated team player who has:
- University degree in Marketing/Online Media/Economics/Information Technology/Software Engineering or equivalent,
- Experience within marketing automation and CRM systems - preferable but not required,
- Experience within the field of online marketing, preferable within e-mail marketing - preferable but not required,
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to listen, articulate, and advocate best practice solutions,
- Good English skills,
- Good analytical skills and data understanding,
- Good business understanding in general,
- High level of quality and attention to details,
- Strong organizational skills,
- Ability to effectively prioritize work.